Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Glimpse into the Past

Travelling back to the days,reminiscing the memories and sharing we have shared in the past were my stepping stones why,who and where I am at this moment of time.
There are lots of things left in my mind during this grading period.Lots of new words,new ideas and new lessons where the things I have encountered as I approach third grading period.I can also say that I improve myself in making such activities,works and projects, but honestly it's just a little bit improvement. There are also problems that i have face. One of these is our work station is slow in responding and this led me not to finish and continue my activities on time.And in addition,sometimes,I get lazy in doing my works.
Yeah,I know I made another mistake in this grading period so I will strive more harder and avoid the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment