Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mY drEAM....

Can a person exist without a dream? Hardly ever. Everyone must have a wish for his life not to be just a physical existence but a real happy life full of aims and their fulfillment, adventures and complications. I personally have three largest wishes. I wish to travel to London, to be a fashion designer and create an ideal family in future. These dreams make my life go round, because whatever I do I try to make them come true.

The first of my precious dreams is to visit one of the most splendid capitals in the world which is to my mind certainly London. After I first heard of this charming city and saw pictures of it I fell in love with it. They say ancient cities have special air and smell. Thus, I dream to visit London not only to go round all famous sights I have ever heard of.With all of these dreams, I'll pursue to study well and ask help to God when im in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment